We are always interested in receiving submissions of work from artists and sculptors who are keen to sell within the gallery.
If you would like to be considered –
1. Please email the gallery, marking your email subject ‘Submissions’
2. Include 4 – 8 images of your work, along with a brief bio / artists statement and details of medium, sizes etc.
3. Locations of galleries that currently represent you.
4. Wall prices of your work.
We only accept work that is professionally framed or on a good quality canvas.
Please do not visit the gallery with your work without an appointment.
Sadly, due to the continually high number of submissions we receive, you will only hear back from us if you have been successful.
Pure Art Gallery is a member of Collectorplan. Operated by the Arts Council of Wales the service offers interest free credit facilities to assist in the purchase of original works of art and crafts by living artists.
• Interest-free credit starts at £50 and runs to a maximum loan of £5,000.
• You need only pay a 10% deposit upfront. The loan is paid back through monthly repayments, (interest-free) over a maximum of 12 months.
• You can use the credit to assist the purchase of Original works of art and craft by living artists.
• You can buy multiple works of art from multiple galleries up to the maximum £5,000 credit facility threshold.
• Loans are available to UK residents aged 18 or over with a bank or building society account capable of operating direct debits. A Collectorplan loan is normally approved in 7-10 days.